Closed Thread

Thread: [Guide] Elite Cabal - How to get Rich (Basics)

Elite Member erickmaster21 is on a distinguished road. erickmaster21's Avatar

[Guide] Elite Cabal - How to get Rich (Basics)

I MADE THIS THREAD TO HELP THAT NAB SPAMMING BLOODY ICE SAYING PLS GIVE ME alz!!!

easy way:VOTE 4 COINS!!

MY way:
    lets start,

1.)
    LVL 1 , do your rank up quest's .. killing mobs should give you an average amount of 1 to 5m
    till you finish upto rank 3 , do not buy not needed skills
    (see CLASS skill GUIDES: Class Guides - EliteKingdoms)

2.)
    NEXT, continue your rank-up quest till you get your AURA and BM1
    (dont worry about your equips youll get them soon and dying because the exp rate is high)

THEN, by that time you should be at lvl 80 - 90 .. ( by this lvl your average alz should be about 5-10m if lucky w/ bomb alz 20m) , upgrade your HP to lvl3-4 (this should give you a decent amount of HP) and
    learn your AoE skills make it lvl9 atm just for farming.

4.)
    LVL80-90, here's the trick . . form a party of 2 (note: 2 only) and go Ruina Station
    (Ruina Station Guide)

5.)
    now the good part , mobs in ruina station drop valuable items w/c will give you decent alz and also the alz drop alone will give you an average of 2-5m per dungeon run (you dont need to finish the dungeon just stay in the mechbuffalos+ area till you got 5 or 10mins time left ,note: mechbuffalos+ respawns when you destroy the tomes in other words their amount is unlimited.

VALUABLE ITEM LISTS:

THUNDER DISC LVL3 = 400-500K EACH:ro_money:

EOF+6 = 3-4M EACH:ro_money:
    EOS+6 = 1-2M EACH:ro_money:
    EOG+6 = 500K-1M EACH:ro_money:

PLASMA COATING KITS = 15-20M EACH:ro_money::ro_money::ro_money:

UPGRADE CORE HIGH = 1-2M EACH:ro_money:
    FORCE CORE HIGH = 100-200K EACH (BUT I SUGGEST YOU KEEP THEM):ro_money:

AFTER COMPLETING ABOUT 20 RUNS
    BENEFITS ARE :

YOUVE EARNED A TITLE (yey!! ur first dungeon title!!)

YOU NOW HAVE ALZ FOR UPGRADING SKILLS AND BUYING SKILLS (yey! completer skills!!)

and also FOR BUYING GEARS
    ( i recommend SG/TERRA/MYSTIC of amp 4-5% for newbies theyre cost is LOW and gives a good amount of DMG and DEF)

LVL130+, ur nxt step now is pushing your luck in other dungeons such as LID etc. for hunting items and also continue your RANK-UP quests, by this time im sure you have made a lot of friends already ask them to help you in your difficult quests.

still to be continued.. (addng pics soon)
    Last edited by Gray; 09-23-2010 at 04:23 PM.
    Hybrid9thsSage : mFS : X500 : KnightsOfWarr

Senior Member bannedfriend is on a distinguished road. bannedfriend's Avatar

Elite Cabal - How to get Rich (BASIC)

HOW TO GET RICH ( BASIC)

Hey! I'm just posting this to show you guys some main techniques i used in making money/alz.

-=Technique Number 1: Farming.=-

Contribution:
    by -DarkMagician
    Let's not forget that every time you farm, there is always a small possibility to get two slotted or even amped items.
    Farming is the first way that everyone makes money...

~Pick up alz dropped by monsters - 30,000 alz or
    ~plus the Alz bomb or what i called *JACKPOT*
    ~You pick up the monster drops and sell them to shops, or other players via personal shop.
    : some players buy slotted equips like for example
    1 Slotted osmium = NPC-40+k *sure sell* Players = 400-600k *might take time*
    its your choice to sell it to the NPC or Players

Notice:some noobies SELL amulet of guard+7 or Osmium Armourhelm 2 slots for 1m. * guyz. its cost more than that -_-

Some drops will be extremely expensive. Cores, Epaulettes, Double Slot items etc.. Can be sold in the personal shop for a huge amount more than the NPC shops will buy them for. So don't make any mistakes about pricing items.

Chaos lamps: Newbies encounter to loot this item, its up to you to open or to sell it.
    but for newbies i suggest to just sell it than wasting and open it.
    : 650k ea.

you can find chaos lamp drops here:
    http://forum.elitekingdoms.com/threa...ster-Drop-List

Upgrade Cores:
    (low) -500k + ea.
    (medium)-500k + ea.
    (high)- 1.9m + ea. (better to make it into Miracle key lvl 5 then sell it. 4m ea.)
    (highest)- 5m+ ea.

Force Cores:
    (low)- 10k +
    (medium)- 600k+ ea.
    (high)- 200k + ea.
    (highest)- 300k+ ea.

Dungeon Entrance tickets:
    (Epaulete of the dead b1f , B2f) b1f = 250k+ , B2f = 2.8kk to 3kk ( dont sell it more that 3kk because it just 3kk in Fort ruina NPC >.<)
    (Map Part) - 400 - 700k
    (Muster Card: RuinaStation) 250k +
    (Seal of Darkness) 4m +
    etc.
    (Muster Card: Forgotten temple b1f ,b2f) b1f = 100k+ b2f = 8-10m

AN ESSENCE RUNE CAN HELP TOO. LIKE THE ALZ DROP AMOUNT, AND ALZ BOMB DROP RATE
    THE LARGER THE PERCENTAGE THE MORE ALZ/ALZ BOMB YOU GET SO GOODLUCK!

essence rune guide:
    http://forum.elitekingdoms.com/threa...nce-Rune-Guide

Level 2 ~ 3 ~ 4 disc :
    Some Newbies is Ignoring These kind of stuff.. but you shouldn't , because
    these can be the source of income for newbies like me.
    ~level 2 discs: every disc have diff. prices
    ~level 3 discs: every disc have diff. prices
    ~level 4 discs: every disc have diff. prices

Note:
    You can also Check the Agent (auction) in Bloody Ice For the prices
    either vend or Register it to the agent in bloody ice

PS:if u are having a problem with your skills because you are lacking of alz this is the best way
    to make money and buy your skills. well this is what i did ahahaha.

-=Technique Number 2: BLSH (Buy low, sell high)=-

Most merchants' favourite way of making money.

You buy an item at a fairly low price, and then re-sell it for a slightly higher price than that which you paid. Repeat however many times you can be bothered.

Ex:u bought an UCH for 1.5m then sell it for 1.9m - 400k profit

Remember: Higher level items and lower level items take a lot longer to sell. Mid-level items are best for this technique e.g. Upgrade Core Mediums, Force Core Highs, etc.

-=Technique Number 3: Crafting=-

dont focus on crafting if you dont have alz. crafting will burn you money fast. (if you dont know what you are doin.

It's a pain. Yes. I know, but stick with it. It'll make you millions in the long run.

First off, once you reach level 50 you'll get the Map Code to Port Lux. Once there, the Core Alchemist will have a quest for you, the reward for such will be a Transmuter of your choosing: Armourset, Martialset, Battleset, Artifact etc..

Once you've picked your type, you can start breaking down armour, jewelery and weapons into their crafting materials.

After you make your items, you can sell them at any price you want. Personally I make them as cheap as possible, so I make a tiny bit more Alz than I spent, to increase sale speed.

Amp Items sell the best, as more people favour Skill amp. So once you're able to make Amp in that certain type, it's advisable to stay with that until you can do the next type. Although a lot of people do all the enchantments anyway.

Make sure you're always keeping prices around the average or you'll never sell anything.
    If the prices are too low you'll know about it when your items disappear extremely fast. If so, raise the price a bit next time. so dont be dumb enough to sell it for over-lowered price ,even if ur desperate w/ alz. because u will surely regret it someday

-=Breaking stuffs=-

all you need is a transmuter and a item. how is this going to make profit for you? if you happen to encounter to loot amulet of guard+7,or any earrings , bracelet +3. all you need to do is break them down. than selling it to NPC or AH. you have the chance to get lvl 6 circuit jewel (1~10) if your lucky, you might get 10 pcs in 1 item you break. and thats 90~100m. because, 1 pc of lvl 6 jewel is 10m each.

same thing applies to breaking down R.osm weapons and SG,TG,Mystic. items. you can sell a redosm core 400-600k per piece

-=Vote , Shop , Sell=-

this might take time but will be a lot of help for newbies, u vote for coins for several days and when the coins is enough to buy an item. buy it and sell it ingame. you can make a lot of money ingame by just voting . so keep voting for elite cabal!

~you can also donate and sell it for a reasonable price.

Contributions :
    By ArciZei -
    TIPS FOR NEWBIES: If you got a Lvl 100+ and you still don't have tons of alz and you are willing to do some farming, here is my tip, go to Undead Grounds. Hunt Dead Giants and Dead Soldier+. (be sure that you have plenty of space in your inventory) then loot Osmium items and alz. It do always drop Osm items (+1+2+3 Ups, +0+1+2 Slots). When your inventory is full, just sell all the items you got to NPC. With this method, you can gain a 10-15m alz per hour (including the alz/alz bomb you will loot).

Sometimes in UG, it drops Amulet of Guard+7. I got 4 of them there.
    ~ Amulet of guard +7 = 17-20m ea. * nice item *

QUESTION: Why in UG instead of other places?
    -in Undead Grounds, specially with the "Death" mobs, you can get more drop probabilities of Osm items PLUS the mobs in here are weaker compared to the other mobs who dropped Osm items (e.g. Forgotten Ruins). you can kill them in just a hit (if you are on lvl 140+)

IF YOU GUYZ WANNA SHARE SOMETHING RELATED TO FARMING ALZ OR HOW TO GET RICH IN AN INSTANT , JUST FEEL FREE TO POST IT HERE AND I'LL INCLUDE IT ON THIS GUIDE. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Note:Correct me if i'm wrong. if u wanna say,share,add something. dont hesitate and dont be shy posting it. i accept any comments and suggestion from you guys to improve this guide
    Last edited by bannedfriend; 10-26-2010 at 02:02 AM.
    ================================================== =====================
    ~ OrangePumpkin Class:Force Shielder Class Rank: 14 Honor Rank: 5 ( on working progress ) ~
    ================================================== =====================
    http://forum.elitekingdoms.com/threa...monScar-Stuffs

Closed Thread